This slim and durable framing system is offered with a square or radius corner, and is available in 5 standard sizes as well as other custom sizes.
- Square and radius frames come in a clear anodized aluminum
- Sophisticated narrow face trim
- 9/32″ exposed frame
Save on shipping and handling cost as well as on installation time.
Our unique and innovative “Easy Install” system allows us to ship a board (framed on three sides) along with a bottom tray that is not attached to the board. This makes for a much slimmer cost effective shipping container, and now comes the Easy Install part. An installer will mount the unattached tray directly to a wall, anchoring it at 16” centers. A specially designed slot in the anchored tray serves as a receptacle into which the unfinished side of the board easily slides in. Once the board is in place it is fastened at the top by either through a map rail or by using L-clips. Easy to ship, easy to install and a cost effective way to manage inventory.
- Allows distributors to stock 3 different styles of boards (same board—2 optional trays)
- Board is installed up to 10% faster
- Stronger installation
- No gluing required
- Easier handling
- Fasten tray securely to wall (provided loose).
- Remove clips from hardware kit.
- Locate studs—if applicable—and fasten clips through slot B into studs (wall).
Note: larger boards may have 3 clips.
- Set board in tray.
- Tap down clips to sit on top of board. Using screws removed in step 1, fasten clips to board through hole C.
Note: screws are self drilling, use electric drill with Robertson #2 bit to install.
Ultra Matte Porcelain
High and low gloss boards to be used with dry-erase markers.
Ultra matte porcelain for use with chalk.
White Irish Linen
Duck Egg 2162
Potato Skin 2182
Poppy Seed 2204
Oyster Shell 2206
Black Olive 2209
*Colors available to be shipped in 48 hours.
Fabric Tac® available in a wide range of colors from virtually any fabric manufacturer including Guilford, Maharam, Knoll®, and Victor.
Forbo® is a registered trademark of Forbo Flooring Systems.
Due to variance among color monitors the colors that appear on your screen may not be exact.
If color is important you must request samples prior to ordering.