ASI Porcelain writing surfaces are made for busy offices and boisterous classrooms, providing a super-smooth writing surface that erases like magic and will not scratch, stain or fade for as long as it is in use—guaranteed. It is the most popular writing surface for chalkboards and whiteboards, providing superior writability, durability, and erasability.
- Boards up to 8’0″ wide are 28 gauge material
- Boards 8’1″ to 12’0″ wide are 24 gauge material
- Lifetime warranty
(on writing surface for the life of the building)
- Can be written on with dry-erase, semi-permanent, water-soluble or permanent marker, chalk, pen or crayon
- Optimum erasability—no ghosting and easy to maintain
- Scratch, bacteria, chemical and fire resistant—will not combust or release toxic fumes in the event of fire
- Greater color contrast
- Standard is high gloss white
- Premium color finishes available
- Colorfast—will not fade
- Safe and clean, releases no harmful chemicals into the environment
Sizes included in 48 hour offering are:
- 4' X 4'
- 4' X 6'
- 4' X 8'
- Series 800 boards with high gloss porcelain comes with flat or angled trays, and miscellaneous accessories as required
Custom Graphic Boards:
High-Gloss and Low-Gloss Markerboards
Light Gray 25
Ultra Matte Chalkboards
Chalk can be used to write on these porcelain surfaces.
Due to variance among color monitors the colors that appear on your screen may not be exact.
If color is important you must request samples prior to ordering.