The bold and heavy-duty trim system
A prominent, heavy-duty framing system, providing a permanent application with a retro flair. With its 1-1/2″ wide face protruding 1/4″ off the finished writing surface, Series 9300 units are available in a variety of finishes.
- Bold, Heavy-Duty Construction
- 1-1/2″ Exposed Frame
All of our boards are available fully assembled but we also have a unique alternative. Using our innovative “Easi Install“ system, you can save on shipping, handling and installation. Mounting the tray directly to the wall first allows the installer the flexibility to anchor directly to the wall at 16" centers. Once up, the framed unit smiply drops in the tray and is fastened at the top either through the map rail or using simple L clips.
- Boards lay flat for shipping and handling
- Allows distributors to stock 3 different styles of boards (same board—3 optional trays)
- Board is installed up to 10% faster
- Stronger installation
- No gluing required
- Easier handling
- Fasten tray securely to wall (provided loose).
- Remove clips from hardware kit.
- Locate studs—if applicable—and fasten clips through slot B into studs (wall).
Note: larger boards may have 3 clips.
- Set board in tray.
- Tap down clips to sit on top of board. Using screws removed in step 1, fasten clips to board through hole C.
Note: screws are self drilling, use electric drill with Robertson #2 bit to install.
Ultra Matte Porcelain
Chalk can be used to write on these porcelain surfaces.
White Irish Linen
Duck Egg 2162
Potato Skin 2182*
Poppy Seed 2204
Oyster Shell 2206
Black Olive 2209
*Colors available to be shipped in 48 hours.
Fabric Tac® available in a wide range of colors from virtually any fabric manufacturer including Guilford, Maharam, Knoll®, and Victor.
Forbo® is a registered trademark of Forbo Flooring Systems.
Due to variance among color monitors the colors that appear on your screen may not be exact.
If color is important you must request samples prior to ordering.